This Lantern Fish Dragon is available in Dragon City as a Water and Lightning-type dragon that can be found in the market for breeding. It requires two special dragons for a chance to get this dragon and combines the elements of Water and Lightning into one dragon for you to breed!
The breeding time is 10 Hours.
All Dragons have four different forms beginning from the egg to a full adult. In each form you will get a different visual effect that visually tells you the dragon has changed one way or another.
The forms are listed below
Egg – In this form the dragon is still in its egg stage that means he hasn’t hatched or seem the world around them.
Baby – The baby stage is one of the cutest stage of your dragon designs. Because in this stage the dragon is in its purest form and patiently awaits you to return to their habitat for feeding!
Teen – The teenage dragon is a bit more difficult to handle but now they can battle against other dragons and become even stronger and even help you through your game.
Adult – This is the final stage for the dragon. Becoming an Adult means the dragons will have stronger attacks and be able to win against many battles in your game.
Incoming search terms:
- lantern fish dragon in dragon city
- breeding lantern fish and ice cube dragon
- breeding time for lantern fish dragon in dragoncity
- how to breed lantern fish dragon
- how to breed lantern fish dragon in dragon city
- how to breed lantern fish dragon in dragon city wiki
- lantern fish dragon breed time
- lantern fish dragon city breeding guide
- lantern fish dragon lantern fish dragon